REMOTE STORAGE, BACKUP RECOVERY
Imagine having your critical data backed up and stored in a secure facility without touching your server. Jamali Infocom provides the capability to have your data remotely stored in our secure facility.
An easy-to-use interface assists in determining which files and directories should be backed up, and when. Using advanced software, data is compressed, encrypted and transferred automatically to our protected location. And this up-to-date information is kept secure and always available online for retrieval and restoration.
Organizations with Microsoft®, Linux and UNIX® environments will benefit from:
- Simplified backup logistics reduce errors
- Enhanced data integrity
- Quicker recovery of lost or corrupted information
- Reduced need for disk storage and lower costs
- Keep backup costs reasonable and predictable
- Provide round-the-clock backups without on-site staff
- Help you meet internal controls and regulatory requirements
- Offer physical, off-site protection of backup media
Prices are based on the amount of data being stored.
A robust IT network and infrastructure provide a solid foundation for business success. At Jamali Infocom, Inc., our
highly trained network and infrastructure architects develop solutions that meet business goals while stabilizing
increasingly complex IT environments. We have the insight and skill needed to improve operational efficiency,
mitigate risks and costs, and ensure a vital future for technology-driven businesses.
- Network and Infrastructure Assessments
- Performance and Availability
- Network Infrastructure Review
- Network and Infrastructure Design
- Implementation of reliable, high performance LANs, WANs, Wireless networks, and VPNs
- Network Management Systems
- Carrier service selection and relationship and project management from all major international, national, and
- VoIP and Unified Messaging Applications
- Network and system management systems
- Microsoft Operations Manager
- Microsoft SMS
- HP OpenView
- IBM Tivoli
- Computer Associates Unicenter
- AdventNet Applications Manager
- Desktop and mobile hardware / software deployment
- Barcode and RFI Systems
Website hosting at Jamali Infocom is an economical way for small businesses or home offices to maintain an online
presence. Our clients gain advantages by leveraging our infrastructure and having a website that is safe, accessible,
and continuously connected.
We are committed to keeping clients’ websites online 24x7x365 – no failures or downtime. All client data is stored on
a server that uses a Highly Available Network Attached Storage to protect against hardware failure.